23 January 2009

Switch to English

I thought the time has come to start writing in English. The initial idea for writing this blog was for me to keep my friends - Bulgarians and non-Bulgarians living in other countries, updated about what was going on with me. It turned out that more Bulgarians in Bulgaria read it, and the non-Bulgarians were visiting now and then hoping to see some pictures.
And because I am getting worse with writing real letters to people in far-away countries (hate to admit that), I decided to switch to English.
Dear BG friends, hope you will forgive my laziness to write in both languages and will keep popping in. And in turn I promise I will do my best to make writing a routine.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:o)))))

Iva said...

Hope you keep visiting : )